Warm Radish, Halloumi, Potato
and Tomato salad (serves 4)
• 200g new potatoes, sliced
• 150g mixed radishes, cut in half
• 100g cherry tomatoes cut in half
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 200g Halloumi, sliced
For the dressing:
• 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
• Small bunch of dill chopped
• Salt and pepper
MAKING CARBS COUNT
Recipe from www.loveradish.co.uk
1. Place the new potatoes in a medium
sized pan, cover with cold water,
and lightly salt. Bring to the boil,
and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes
until cooked. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl mix
together the olive oil and vinegar,
then add the Dijon mustard and dill.
3. Add the new potatoes, radishes
and cherry tomatoes to the
dressing, mix and season well.
4. Heat the olive oil in a medium
sized non-stick frying pan and
cook the Halloumi on both sides
for 1 minute until golden brown.
5. Add the Halloumi to the salad and
mix gently, then divide between 4
plates and serve immediately.
Per 50g serving, allow around 5-10g for
powered by PageTiger